Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged by my cousin Sarah R.

I got tagged again...
-What is his name? Brian Wayne Barnett

-How long did we date? 7 months before his mission, 7 months after his mission before we were married

-How long have we been together? Almost 23 years!!! (20 years of marriage this November)

-How old is he? 41

-Who said I love you first? Brian. He liked me before I liked him

-Who is taller? Brian is about 6 feet and I am only 5‘2

-Who can sing better? We are both pretty good singers

-Who is smarter? Definitely Brian. His mind is amazing-- with all he knows of computer programming, languages, fixing problems, etc. He helps the kids with Algebra, Geometry and all that math that I was always awful at.

-Who does the laundry? I do. Kids fold most of it though

-Who does the dishes? Every night of the week is assigned to someone(6 older kids)and then I do the seventh night

-Who mows the lawn? Our 14 year old son Jared

-Who cooks dinner? Me. Sometimes Jessica does and occasionally Bri will make his chicken noodle casserole

-Who drives? Brian

-Who kissed who first? I’d say it was mutual. Outside his church at a stake dance! I was only 15!
-Who proposed? Brian. At the Ogden Temple grounds

-Who is more stubborn? Definitely me! He isn’t stubborn at all.

-Who is more sensitive? Also me.

-Who wears the pants? Well, I guess me. But NOT in a mean controlling way. He is just very kind and passive and doesn’t really care what decisions I make. He is very agreeable!!

I tag anyone who wants to do it

Here is another tag that I got months ago, and never did

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Let’s see---April of 1998--Well I was 27, and had 5 kids. We lived in our old Riverton house. I was just being a BUSY mommy and wife.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? Go to the Dentist, Go to the store, hold Activity Days,(I’m the leader) Go to Pack Meeting with Brigham, watch American Idol
3. What snacks do I enjoy? Chips and salsa, Brian’s wheat snacks,
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Pay LOTS of tithing!!!:) buy a new bigger house, save for kids educations, missions and weddings, help family out

5. 3 bad habits? I worry WAY too much. I pick my nails and fingers

6. 5 places I have lived? Only Ogden and Riverton!!!

7. Jobs I've had. Maid, laundry lady, and bookkeeper for my parents motel and cab company all my young life up to 1992. Now my job is homemaker and I LOVE it.

8. 5 things most people don't know about me. 5 of my 7 children’s births were completely without drugs, I write poetry, I was a gifted child, I like a fried egg on top of a pancake, with syrup over all, and I play the ACCORDIAN!!! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

5 out of 7 unmedicated births and syrup on eggs? :) it's fun to find these things out! i love what you said about Brian always being kind, passive, and agreeable, it fits him to a T!

Sarah said...

jim and i think jessie's "you don't love your own daughter" comment from a 4 yr old is hilarious! kids are so funny!