Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer so far

Well we are enjoying the summer so far. We have season passes to Seven Peaks water park so we have been a few times. It was fun to take Jameson for the first time. Last year, when I was pregnant, we would talk about how..."Next year we will be bringing a little baby here with us!"
I celebrated my birthday on June 19th. I went shopping all day with my birthday money.About half-way through the day, I realized that everything I had bought so far was for Jameson! LOL So then I made sure I bought some things for myself.Later that night, Brian and I went to The Melting Pot for dinner. That place is SO GOOD! If you have never been there, you have GOT to go.Everything is served in courses and it is fondue.Cheese fondue with veggies and breads, delicious broths to cook your meats in, and chocolate fondues for dessert with fruits, brownies, etc. You have a burner right on your table and you use skewers. It is just unbelievably delicious.
The kids are enjoying sleeping in, staying up late, and playing all day.And NO homework.

1 comment:

Melissa P said...

Paul, Dani and I went to the melting pot last year and you're right, its sooooo good!!! Happy "late" birthday Jen!