Saturday, July 11, 2009

BABY JACOB!!!










I am very late posting about Baby Jacobs birth, but I am very busy these days. :) Maybe having eight children has something to do with it....
Jacob William Barnett was born on June 17, 2009 at 12:47 a.m.. 8 pounds, 4 ounces. 21 inches long. Quite a bit of black hair.He is so cute and sweet. :)
I was telling Brian how your newborn child is the ONLY person you will ever love IMMEDIATELY. I never met him before, he didnt do anything to EARN my love, I dont know him...but I LOVED him. Immediately. I think its so neat.

6 comments:

White Family said...

I keep checking for pictures of Jacob. He is so cute. I need to come see him before he changes too much and Anya needs to come play with Jameson. :)

Sarah said...

what a sweet, cute baby!!!

Melissa P said...

Jenny he is so adorable!! It is amazing how much love immediately enters your life when the baby is born! Its also amazing how you can feel overwhelmed and exhausted at times and then they smile at you and its like, yeah i can do this!!!

Jamie said...

I love him and I need him near me!!!

Marie said...

He is so cute... kinda looks like the rest of the cute Barnetts. Glad he's here- how are you feeling?

The Meyers said...

Awesome, congrats!!!