Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Demanding Jameson


Having a baby is hard! I forgot how much time it takes. Yesterday, I never even got showered or dressed because the longest he would be happy without being held was 10 minutes! Today, Brian took him for the past hour so I could shower and get dressed. (Brian works from home)But then I got into this blog...oh well. I guess he's being good or Bri would come up with him.




But since he is SOOOOOO cute, it's hard to be upset about it. All he has to do is smile at you and you don't think of anything else. As soon as the kids get home from school, they come RUNNING in to see him. And Brian is more attatched to him that I remember him being with the other kids. I think part of it is that he works from home so he gets to be with him more. But a lot of it, I'm sure, is how hard it was to get him here and everything we went through with the miscarriage and then the scary pregnancy. And then some of it is just being an older father, and realizing how quickly time passes and how special it is to have a little baby in the home.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a freakin' cute baby! Of course, all your kids are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with me!

Deb said...

He is so cute!!! He looks like all the rest of you. You have a beautiful family--can you believe we each have 7 kids? If someone had told us that in high school I think we would have freaked!!! But of course we can't live without them!!!

rachelle said...

Damian is the same way!!! I don't know how I get anything done! He just loves to be held, but has a smile that will melt your heart. Your family is beautiful and I miss you guys!! Love ya!