Friday, February 1, 2008

SO cute!

I picked up the pictures that Jamie and I got taken of the boys. (Jamie is my sis-in-law; my brother Dan's wife)Her baby Porter is only 3 months older than Jameson.We thought it would be cute to get their pictures taken together.They were SO cute--happy the whole time, smiling perfectly.
It's snowing again; man I am sick of winter. But I hate summer too.I get migraines from the heat.But we get Spring first, so thats good.
I started feeding Jameson rice cereal recently and he has done pretty well.Seems to like it a lot. I usually wait a little longer to feed solids, but I really feel like ALL I do is nurse this baby, so maybe he is ready sooner than most of the other kids were. I do remember Jared was the same way---never seemed satisfied even after nursing forever.And I started cereal with him at 4 months.The books say that if they express an interest when they see YOU eating, they could be ready.And he totally watches us eat and acts all eager.And of course the kids just HAVE to give him little licks of suckers and popcicles, and he loves them.

No comments: