Sunday, November 2, 2008

Carving pumpkins





We carved our pumpkins a couple days before Halloween. We grow all our pumpkins in our garden, so Jameson has liked seeing them outside all summer, and he would touch them and climb on the big ones. So today, before we carved them when they were all sitting on the kitchen floor, he would come in and point at them and laugh! It was so cute! It was like he was thinking, "Uh, WHY are all those big orange things in our HOUSE now??" Then when we were carving them, he walked around the kids and kept slipping in all the goo. He would look down inside the big pumpkins and it was so funny and cute.
We had fun carving and everyone always does something different. Brigham made one that was "throwing up" Typical boy, huh? lol
Jess made on that says "I LOVE CHRIS". It is fun to see the different ones they do. And everyone looks forward to having the roasted seasoned pumpkin seeds I make every year.They are REALLY good!:)
I love autumn. It is ABSOLUTELY my FAVORITE time of year. From September 1, I just feel happier and enjoy life more immensely. I love the state fair, the cooler weather, the whole Halloween/autumn feeling and fun things to do in October.Then our anniversary in November. Its just the best time of year!!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I am with you on loving the fall!! I loved the throw up pumpkin idea. It was so good to see you a few weeks ago, brings back so many memories!!

Sarah said...

brigham's pumpkin is hilarious. boys are so funny. you need to email me your pumpkin seed recipe. i did it for the first time this year but just grabbed a random one off the internets. :)

White Family said...

You are the cutest family! I love you guys!