Monday, October 6, 2008

Bethany's Birthday Bash





Bethany had a very fun birthday party in our back yard. We rented a HUGE 24 foot tall inflatable bouncy slide that was SO FUN!! Even Brian played on it for hours! I even went on it 3 times---the kids were surprised and thought that was pretty funny. :)We had our fire pit going and everyone made hot dogs and smores. We had a table full of goodies and pop. Bethany's boy Jordan sang with his guitar around the fire and everyone loved it. It was SUCH a fun party. I didn't want it to be over!!
Bethany is so sweet...I love that she didn't care at all that her parents and siblings just hung out with everyone at her TEEN party. A lot of teens would DIE before they'd let that happen. But she is so kind and such a good girl. I can't believe she is 17!!!!!! I love you Bethany!!!!!!

3 comments:

sarah smith said...

Wow, her birthday looked FUN!! I didn't know you were renting a big contraption!!

White Family said...

yes Bethany you are so sweet cute and adorable! I wish I had a son......your age.
Happy Birthday.:)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! The party looks like a blast, I love those huge blow-up slides. What a sweet girl.