Friday, September 26, 2008

Jameson's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!






WOW I cannot believe he is already ONE!!! Where did this year go? This has been the fastest year of my entire life. His birthday was on September 14, but we waited to celebrate it at the family party at Grandma Margo's September 21.

I gave him his own little cake and we all just watched to see what he would do. He put his face down in it! It was so cute and funny! He knew we were all watching him and laughing at him, and then he would laugh too.
He got several books, which are his FAVORITE toy. I have never had such a young baby like books THIS much. And he got a little dog that barks and walks. He LOVES dogs too. He got cute clothes and a really cute coat.He seemed to like being the center of attention, and Uncle Jake made up a little birthday song on the guitar for him too.I think back to when we weren't planning to even have a seventh child, and it seems so strange that I was planning to go on in life without this baby who is the joy of our family!!!

I LOVE YOU MY SWEET JAMESON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa P said...

Happy Birthday!!! I cant believe how fast this year has gone by too! Thats awesome that he loves books! He will be a smarty!

sarah smith said...

That is SO funny that Jameson just smashed his face down in his cake! He is so DERN cute!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jameson! I can't believe that he is one already, time flies way too fast! What a cutie!