Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Decorations





My cousin Rachelle posted her favorite Christmas decorations and I liked it so here is mine. I love my Nativity Scene. I wanted a white one and looked for years. I found one at Penneys, and haven't seen one before or since. So I love my set.
I also LOVE my village. It is the cutest one I have ever seen. I had wanted one for so long and got it probably 5 years ago.The kids love it and Jared used to say he wanted to get in it and be a part of it--one of the little people.
I love my mantle full of stockings. No more will fit. :) Can you see the little tiny one at the end?:)
I love my tree each year--decorated with all the things my kids have made me thru the years. And ornaments from their first Christmases with their baby pictures on them. Every Christmas I cry a little when I see those little ornaments with their pictures on them from elementary school. This year you will notice the bottom of the tree has no decorations--baby Jameson won't leave them alone, so everything got put up higher. :)
If you click on the pictures they will show full size so you can see better.
These are my favorite things, the things we get out each year that mean its Christmas.The things my children will remember from their childhood.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

love the white nativity!! okay, are you telling us something with that extra tiny stocking?! :)

jenny said...

LOL yes I am! You werent at the family party to get your newsletter, so it should be coming today in the mail.
The news of baby #8 is in there! :)

rachelle said...

cute decor jen! i love getting out my christmas decorations and wish they stayed out longer... :)

Jamie said...

My tree looks just like yours, ha ha...only half decorated. Porter destroyed the bottom half.