Tuesday, February 10, 2009

January & February






I used to hate January. It was long, cold and boring with no holidays. But I actually like it now: after hectic Decembers, its nice to have a boring month!

We have been busy with Jr. Jazz. Four of the kids are playing. All those practices and games keep us busy. The girls also play basketball with the Young Women.

Brian celebrated his 42nd birthday on Feb 3. I made him his favorite--Rice and Gravy, and then strawberry cake with white frosting that he loves.

Jameson is getting older and bigger too fast! He is so awesome. He INSISTS on eating with a utinsil BY HIMSELF--no matter how messy it is and how much food ends up on his stomach. If you try to feed him, he keeps his mouth shut and shakes his head. He wants to do it himself! He also LOVES to go outside, and there have been a few days where it hasnt been bitterly cold and we can take him out. He LOVES it. He literally RUNS eveywhere he goes. He knows that wearing a hat is for when we go outside--and so he thinks if he puts a hat on, he gets to go out. He can be in a diaper only---and think that if he gets a hat, he gets to go outside! He also has a huge love for basketball. When he hears and sees a game on T.V. he stands close and points at it and yells "BALL-BALL!! BALL-BALL!!!" We got him a little hoop and he LOVES it so much.
He is so happy when he sees the kids getting home from school. He runs to them and hugs them. They all have their little things they each do with him. Its so sweet. And last night, Bailey slept down in the basement with him and let Brian and I get a full nights sleep! It was NICE!!!!! (I always have babies that insist on sleeping with Mom and Dad and dont sleep thru the night til theyre like 2) LOL






3 comments:

White Family said...

What a cute family!

Jamie said...

Awww cute!
~That is awesome your kids are so good with Jameson and that Bailey took him for the night.
(PS. I like your little baby countdown)

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

My kids always slept with me too. Shayla is 4 and in my bed still most nights. I justify it because she sleeps on an oxygen monitor, but she's fine and big enough to be on her own. She's my last one and I'm having a hard time with that.