Monday, February 23, 2009

Our new VAN!!!!



Well, we will be growing out of our Suburban when baby number 8 comes in June, so we have been keeping our eye open for a large van. We found one! 14 passenger, only has 29000 miles, V10 engine, THREE T.V. screens that can play 2 different movies at the same time! (kids love that one). There are headphones for all so Bri and I wont even have to hear the noise of the movie if we didnt want to. We love it!!!! Trips are going to be SO nice now!
We LOVE our little vinyl decal family on the back windows too! (click it to enlarge--the new baby and Jameson are sooooooo cute!)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL!!! I don't know why, but this really made me laugh. Those stickers are so cute. I've never seen so many. You are going to need your own show soon, "8 and counting". I need that newborn soon though. I'm craving! ;)

Sarah said...

oh wow, those stickers are hilarious! I've never seen so many on one car either! :) sounds like a great new van!

The Bradshaws said...

Holy Crap...I love that family wagon, Chris is sitting by me and he just keeps saying how sweet your van is...he's jealous. We just got a Toyota 4Runner that I'll have to post about soon...it'll be a few years before we need a 14 passenger! I used to drive a 15 passenger around for work, how fun that you can fill one of those with your family. You guys will have such good memories in that beauty of a beast! :)