Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER!



We had a good Easter this year. We woke at 9:30 and did our egg hunt and opened presents and looked at our baskets. Even though most of the kids are older, I have told them that on holidays, they just have to play along and still do all the kid stuff. That's what makes it fun!
After church we went to Brian's brother's house for dinner with all the Barnett side.Oh yeah--Tracee is expecting a baby in October!! I'm so happy for them! They tried for so long and then gave up, and now it's happened.Their kids are really excited about it. I took her some baby gifts already because I am SOO excited!!!lol

Later, we went to my moms. The kids did the money egg hunt and we visited for a while.Porter is already standing up to the furniture! Our babies are growing up way too fast.He's only 9 months!
It's so fun to be with family. I love it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

your family is so cute! that is great that the older kids play along for the younger kids... looks like you had a great Easter!

Melissa P said...

Jen- Love the pics! Your family is so pretty!