Sunday, March 9, 2008

This weekend

Thursday Jameson had a Dr. appointment and he is a big,strong,healthy boy.He'll be 6 months old on March 14th. He weighs 17 pounds and 12 ounces, and is 25 1/2 inches long.He's in the 63rd percentile, so a little bit big for his age, but not too much.He had to get shots and that was sad.I always hate that.I totally LOVE our pediatrician. He calls himself "Dr. Pete"--his first name.(last name is Moskowitz) He is really funny, and so sweet to Jameson---even hugs and kisses him on the head!I was planning on only using him at the hospital-just when he was born-and then taking Jameson to our family Dr, but I love Dr. Pete so much I want to keep seeing him.

On Friday me and the four girls went out with Becky--Chris' Mother and her friend Tami. We went to Olive Garden for dinner, and we were going to go bowling but there was an hour wait so we just came back to the house and read letters from Chris.We also watched video of things Chris did with us, like 4th of July, and Jericho.

Brian has had the flu for a stinkin week now!! He is just miserable. When he gets sick, he is just WIPED OUT.I hate it. He feels terrible.We had plans to go to the Melting Pot with Sarah and her man, but we had to cancel cuz he is still sick.

We had a nice Sunday today. Ward conference. A non-member friend of Bethany's, David, came with us to church. Whetton stopped in to see us--he was on his way back from Pleasant Grove where he had attended a former companion's homecoming.We had a yummy rice and gravy dinner and David and Whetton ate with us. Then we watched the video of our California Trip all together.It made me want to go back already!

Wow the weather was AWESOME today!So warm and nice.Gave us all Spring Fever.I am ready for Spring.I want to go to Jericho!!!
Well we are going to get out our Easter decorations so I will sign off now.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hey Jen--I don't know how to change a post so I'll just tell you. Porter is 8, Heber is 5 and Eli is almost 3.
Tell Brian I hope he gets feeling better!!!