Monday, September 1, 2008

Cherry Hill





We have been going to Cherry Hill for several years now, and it is SO much fun. It's my FAVORITE place to go with the family.We camp there in our trailer, and then there are waterslides, batting cages, aero ball, hamster haven, rock climbing, video arcades, and miniature golfing. It is unbelieveably fun.On the day we waterslide, my extended family comes and that makes it even more fun. We all had a blast on the water slides together. At dinner time we all ate at my trailer, and then later we all went and got a piece of their famous pie together. It is just SO much fun here.My brother Dan said, "Theres no other water slide that makes me feel actually GIDDY"

3 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Sarah said...

how fun! we want to come next time!!!

jenny said...

Okay Sarah! Chris and Devan come, so you should too! It is SOOOO fun!
Its always in August, and I will let you know next year.