Monday, September 1, 2008

Odds and ends

School started for Brigham and Bailey on August 18. Bailey was excited, but Brigham was not. This is my child that, while at Disneyland when he was 4 years old, got on my lap and said, "Mommy, I want to go home." SO you can imagine, that if he wanted to be home instead of at DISNEYLAND, school is not his favorite place! :)

Bethany FINALLY got her learners permit!! She has had no interest in getting it on her own. I think its because she is always with Jessie, so she has had no reason to need to drive.But finally, she got it.It will be nice to have two drivers.

My sis-in-law Shalamar and her kids Becca and Jackson came down to go to Seven Peaks for one last summer thing before school starts. We had a blast.Then her kids stayed with us for a few days. They are such sweet, good, funny kids. Very mannerly and obedient and helpful. I love having them here. My sister Di stayed overnight with us one night and spent some good "Aunt time" with the kids.

Then school started for everyone else on the 25th.Jessie was SOOOOOO glad to not have to go! She was teasing the others how she got to sleep in instead of waking up at 6:00 a.m. That evening we went to Seven Peaks for family night for our final time.Then we ate out at Joe Veras, a mexican place.

No comments: