Monday, September 1, 2008

My awesome husband



Brian is an excellent gardener. Every year we have so much delicious produce.I LOVE going out to my garden for a fresh tomato or pepper.This year we have beets,carrots, kohlrabi, onions, peppers, jalapenos, pumpkins, tomatoes,cucumbers,and zucchini.
The past two years, he has made and canned salsa. It is REALLY good. He makes fresh salsa too that is the best you could ever taste.
I think it is so awesome that my HUSBAND makes salsa!!! lol:)
These pictures are his "BEFORE" and "AFTER".

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my gosh, he really is awesome! i am SO impressed! now i really want to sample his work. ha ha :)!

jenny said...

Okay! I will bring you a jar to the next family party you come to.

Melissa P said...

wow! I cant believe how many tomatoes you guys had!!! Looks like yummy salsa!